Thursday, April 12, 2007

Here's Tian, the Lord in Lord of the Cranes, at the Bok Kai Parade. I like performing with a group since it's a production and the people in it are real nice, but this week I performed my jazz solo at Cardozorama, the annual law school talent show. Fun!! Only bad part is that I've been anxious for days with the dance and a big business planning project, so some nights I could barely sleep. To tire myself out, I pulled out my newest Nintendo DS Lite game, New Super Mario Bros.
























I can tell this videogame might cause massive destruction to my grades or bar passage if I'm not careful. I started playing this around 11:30 pm tuesday night and ended up playing til 12:30am. Not bad, but then I couldn't get to sleep last night so I started playing around 2, and then went to bed at 3am. An hour goes by so fast! I haven't played mario brothers in forever so I'm pretty bad and I'm still in world 1, but I'm having a lot of fun. I feel like I'm in elementary school or junior high again when my brother first got a Nintendo console and we all tried to play Super Mario. Love it! Of course this game is a lot fancier and I'm still getting used to all these new moves they've incorporated from all those past Mario games like koopa Mario, and jumping off while hanging onto walls. Does anybody else have this game? You really need to buy it if you have a DS Lite.

1 comment:

Kaahl said...

i don't think you need to study for the bar.