Monday, April 23, 2007

To celebrate the last week of classes, I made a giant carrot cake! Mmmmmm. Luckily, my super roommate had cream cheese frosting left over from her red velvet cake. Grating the carrot was a cinch with my handy KitchenAid food processor's shredding disc.
Maybe you guys are sick of music videos. Well, here are more videos! But they're from my school's talent show. Enjoy!

My performance in two clips. The first clip cuts off right when I'm about to go into a series of chaine (shenay) turns into a high side-kick, which is too bad, but the 2nd clip starts right after the kick.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRJaPqTh7xE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-RQryanXzs

You can also watch the 3L and 1L dance-off.
First, the intro video. Then, the actual dance-off. Really entertaining, so watch it if you have a spare 6 min.

So, in the middle of acts there were lots of random skits. Here's one that involved dancing. You can't see but the audience was also participating.

Gotta include all the taxicab confessions skits:
Professors Aoki, Chander&Sunder,
Cappy
Professor Lee
Professor Lin
Professor Bjorkland

The annual Cardozorama movie.

Enjoy the diversions.

No comments: