Saturday, April 14, 2007

I can't stop Mario!





















Today was so gloomy and rainy, and I was feeling tired from last night's champagne and tequila. I couldn't find it in myself to do work so I pulled out my trusty DS Lite and started playing Super Mario Bros. I think that was around 2:30. Before I knew it, it was 4:30 and I was almost done with desert-themed World 2!! My Super Roomie then came in at 5:00 pm to ask about dinner at which point I had beaten World 2 and was about to enter and island-themed World 3. I played for another 45 min. then got ready for dinner. My had played so much that my left hand fell asleep! I had to slap it against my bed to wake it up periodically and it never fully recovered until I stopped playing. At dinner, I noticed my hands were so sore! My right one is still slightly aching. Man, do I feel geeky. But it was fun. I'm studying Immigration now. Only 2 weeks of school left, so I better start cracking. No video games anymore this weekend. That's a promise. I must be productive.

No comments: