Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Almost Over




Yes, that's me on the right with the "no pictures please" hand. My biceps aren't popping out or anything...YET, but they look alright.

It was the last week of classes. I went out Thursday night to socialize with all my peers who didn't have Friday class. We ended up dancing which was great since I was wearing flip flops instead of heels for once and it made it so much easier to bust out moves. I was out til 1:00 am; the evening was cut short by massive stomache cramps.

The next night was a big birthday bash, so it was necessary to join the festivities. I was feeling tired from the previous evening, but hey, it was the last week of classes. It was good to see people out. There was some dancing, but the dance floor was too crowded and I couldn't move as well in heels. Boo to heels. I think I will dress all "sporty spice" when going out now so I can enjoy myself more. Besides, the red booty shorts were quite a hit Thursday. But Friday was a marathon, out til 3:00 am, in bed by 4:00 am. My god, when was the last time that happened? Probably Vegas for super roomie's birthday party.

If I could do those 3 years again, I'd go out more, party harder, work harder (maybe), and get to know more people. But it's okay. I had a pretty good time here in cowtown, and once I start work, I'll make sure to live it up more while I'm still relatively young.

No comments: