Monday, July 2, 2007

Off to Oahu


Off to Hawaii tomorrow for a Fourth of July getaway from BarBri. Of course I'll still be studying. The TEST is only 3 weeks away! But I can also enjoy the island with my man.





I successfully benched 85 lbs two days ago. The form on the first set (6 reps) was decent, but was worse on the second set (4 reps).

Biceps are doing alright. I can curl the 40 lb straight bar for 2 sets x 6 reps.

Happy Birthday to Mish! I love my sis and I think me, my bro, and her will have a great year together when I'm home.

4 comments:

david santos said...

thanks for you work and have a good week

Alexis said...

Have a safe trip.

Pei said...

auuuuuuugh! I love the shoe parade! Especially the red DVs. I need cute shoes too. Cute red Jimmy Choos...

Anonymous said...

I think you can spare a study-free day at Oahu. Have fun! ^_^