Thursday, July 12, 2007

Panic

I'm getting scared, really scared that I might not pass. I got 60% on mixed subject questions today. augh, but 82% on the released evidence questions. Feeling better about evidence but still need to solidify the California distinctions.

Freakin' scared about performance test. Tomorrow I'm doing the Donovan v. Bargain Mart, Inc one to compare with Island Girl. It involves fact gathering which I need to improve.

Just frightened in general that I will not remember enough of the rules for all the other topics that I think I know well enough now but will blank on later.

1 comment:

Pei said...

Don't worry! 60% is passing, and you're a much harder studier than a lot of people I know. Go Jo!

And yay on new running shoes! I'm the opposite of you: I naturally run from heel to toe. I'm trying to alternate between that and running on my toes (which is faster because it's more of a sprint/spring forward), and alternating seems to help with endurance.